New York City SHRM is the largest HR-dedicated professional network in the New York Metropolitan area. As SHRM’s first regional chapter, New York City SHRM is a leading resource, providing a myriad of benefits to its membership and the overall advancement of the industry. On an annual basis, New York City SHRM’s programs provide countless opportunities for members and non-members to connect, converse, broaden their professional and social experiences and ultimately, bring added value to their organization.
New York City SHRM offers both breadth and depth of learning opportunities through both general and specialized programs, including:
- Special Interest Group (SIG) Events
- Legal & Legislative Update Forums
- HR Strategic Management
- Mentoring Program
Free job board access and discounted job posting privileges to New York City SHRM members and organization sponsors includes:
Expand and build upon your professional network with New York City SHRM members and non-members – meet colleagues, stay connected, exchange ideas/information, and expand your network of invaluable HR professionals
- Personalized job alerts for job seekers
- An anonymous resume bank
- Access to job board networks for broad distribution and job seeker reach
- Sophisticated tracking capabilities to connect employers and job seekers
- And much more.
- 40+Annual Events
- Robust community with diverse HR Professionals
- 25 Special Interest Groups
Earn recertification credits toward PHR, SPHR, GPHR, SHRM-CP, and SHRM-SCP certifications by attending NewYork City SHRM-accredited events and conferences.
- Member Directory
- PayScale Compensation & Salary Data (discounted access)
- Crain’s New York Subscription (one time offer for a free 6 month subscription)
There are boundless opportunities to participate in the growth and direction of New York City SHRM; positively impact the membership experience and develop leadership skills you can use in your own organization.