Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 4:30 pm EST (and every second Tuesday of the month) for our next twitter chat.
“2016: What to Expect and What YOU Need to Know in HR for the New Year.”
First time participating in a Twitter Chat? Here’s how it works:
1. At the appointed time log into your twitter account.
2. Search the hashtag #NYCSHRMChat to find the stream
3. The facilitator will tweet out questions to the group. As the questions are posted, they will be number Q1, Q2, Q3 etc.
4. When you want to answer a question, such as Q1, always begin your answer with the letter A and the corresponding number of the question. For example, at the beginning of your tweet type A1, then your answer. A1 corresponds to question Q1, A2 corresponds to question Q2 etc.
5. Include the hashtag #NYCSHRMChat in all your posts.
6. Feel free to re-tweet the questions through out the chat as well. Also re-tweet the answers of others and engage with folks directly during the chat.
7. It is ok to just follow the stream too. However, makes sure you tweet out a greeting at the very least so we know you are there with us.
(Tweetdeck, Hootsuite and other similar platforms make following a specific hashtag very easy.
Join @NYCSHRM on the second Tuesday of every month at 4:30 pm EST